The word ‘aerobic’ means “with oxygen”. Researchers consistently recommend that regular physical activity with healthy eating habits is the most efficient way to keep yourself fit and control your body weight. Aerobic activity helps you to control or reduce your weight by using excess calories that otherwise would be stored as fat. Everything you do uses the calories including sleeping, digesting food and breathing. Any physical activity to what you normally do will use extra calories. So doing regular aerobic exercise gives you a sense of positive attitude that helps to counteract stress. Aerobic activity increases the body’s production of endorphins.
Benefits of aerobics:
* The heart works more efficient and becomes more stronger.
* It helps to control your weight.
* Reduces the risk in developing diabetes, obesity and any heart disease.
* There is an increase in good cholesterol and decrease in bad cholesterol.
* It increases endorphins.
* Increases the body’s ability to take in oxygen and makes you breathe faster.
* It helps to reduce and control the body fat.
* Improves the body muscle strength and flexibility.
* Improves the quality of sleep that freshens you early next morning.
* Helps to avoid chronic diseases like heart disease and hypertension.
* Aerobics increases the resistance fatigue and gives you more energy.
* Improves your mood and reduces depression, stress and anxiety.
* It avoids overheating.
* Aerobics pumps the blood faster and more forcefully.
* Helps in prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
* Builds the muscular strength and makes your body more flexible.
* Helps to reduce blood pressure.
* Prevents from certain types of cancer also.
In short aerobics burns your fat. Aerobics makes you live longer and live healthier and happier.
It builds up a positive attitude in you and changes your perception of looking towards life.
Regular aerobic exercises will force the heart to gradually enlarge and it is important to always target your heart rate.
Here safety is first:
Vigorous aerobic routine can cause sprains and injuries. So never neglect the pain and immediately consult your doctor. If you have any medical concerns the consult your doctor and then start the routine. If a problem like dizziness, vomiting, back pain or any other arises consult your doctor and then continue the aerobic activity.