Are you experiencing the tell tale signs of menopause?
- Hot flashes and night sweats are taking over and you do not know if you are hot or cold, while at night you so uncomfortable that you rarely get a good night’s sleep.
- Your mood swings are extreme and you find yourself down in the dumps of depression or on the edge of your seat with anxiety – for no apparent reason.
- Your legs may be bloated while weight seems to be accumulating in your midsection, even though you hit the gym at least three times a week and watch carefully what you eat.
- Joints seem to hurt and your back might be in pain as well.
In short, you are probably quite miserable and you wish there was some way to deal with this problem once and for all. Hormone replacement therapy may have been suggested, but then you know that there is the very real risk of side effects, some of which actually include a heightened risk of breast cancer and also heart disease or even stroke. The same is true with the use of oral contraceptives to counteract the hormonal imbalances you are experiencing, and if you have attempted to go that route, you might have added a very real case of Candida, or yeast infection, to the mix since oral contraceptives are a known root cause for that condition.
More and more alternative healers are now looking to colon cleanses in conjunction with other body cleanses to provide relief and perhaps even removal of some of the more annoying symptoms.
- Begin the regimen with a colon cleanse to remove fecal matter that may have become compacted in your colon and slowly turned into a breeding ground for bacteria and thus has become a cesspool of toxins. These toxins are time and again released into your body via the bloodstream and quite a few of them are feeding and aggravating your menopausal symptoms.
- Once you have completed the colon cleanse, it will still take your body a few days to flush out the remaining toxins, and you may see a marked improvement. Next, perform a Candida cleanse to ensure that your gut flora will once again go back to its normally balanced state that ensures proper functioning of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Next, perform a liver cleanse and then a kidney cleanse to ensure that you are flushing out all the toxins that have become accumulated in these organs as well. You should now see a further reduction in the severity of the menopause symptoms.
- Finally, end your cleansing regimen with a second colon-cleanse that is followed with a probiotics treatment. During the second colon cleanse, ensure that you prepare a new dietary plan that will include a lot of organic fruits and vegetables as well as whole grain products. Supplementation with vitamins, minerals, and also fiber as well as calcium is essential. Work together with your doctor to determine the dosages needed to keep your body in its best working condition.