There are numerable massage center but none actually speak about the licensed training for learning the massaging technique. To meet with the demands of official training there are massaging centers, which avail the onsite acupressure massage. It provides with the DVD or video CD that is provided the massage of all over the world. The onsite massaging technique also speaks about the position in which the particular stroke is to be applied.
To start up with consider client’s sitting arrangement. Massage has to be applied in a specially designed chair. This refreshing twenty-minute back, neck, arms and shoulder massage will leave client feeling invigorated, refreshed and energized. The treatment has been designed to reduce the build up tension in the upper body area of neck and shoulder regions. There is no need to remove clothes and no oils or creams are used. The massage has to be so quick, clean and easy that it can be applied any place such as workplace. It is ideal for the workplace because massage has been shown to significantly relieve stress and help to prevent work-related disorders, such as Repetitive Strain Injury.
The onsite acupressure massage is so well written that along with the DVD it contains manual. The manual is like an e-book and requires single software of adobe reader. Information on large on the following subject is available at disposal.
1) Profound history of onsite massage
2) Well described 14 meridians with explanations, functions, active time of the day, how is it linked to emotions, cause and result of being healthy or unhealthy
3) Tabularised information of Yin or Yang principles
4) Foods of Yin or Yang with examples
5) Causes and result of having Yin or Yang imbalances
6) About macrobiotic principles.
7) Onsite acupressure massage as heal for the health problems.
8) The benefits of an onsite acupressure massage in the near future.
9) Dos of the onsite acupressure massage technique.
10) Don’ts of onsite acupressure massage and contra Indications
11) Applying an onsite acupressure massage.
12) Applying pressure on the triggered portion.
13) Sequence of the onsite acupressure massage.
This and more relevant information is available with number of massaging experts.